Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Its Naptime!!!

OMG my son is actually taking a nap right now!!! I can't believe it. He was up from 9 to noon today and started getting crabby so I changed his diaper, swaddled him and read him a story and put him down. Now he was asleep when I put him down and he has woke up a couple of times and cried but he has went back to sleep and has been alseep uninterupted for a little while now.

I started reading to him before bed last night and he LOVES it. He just looks at me and listens to my voice - I love it! So now we have to bedtime routines: bath and a story. I am hoping we are heading in the right direction.

Thanks for all your suggestions. I am definitely trying everything out I can and reading everything you guys suggest. So please keep them coming!! Thanks so much! I knew I could count on you guys for some help and keep my sanity!

Also we are on Enfamil Gentlease and we have added rice. This has seemed to help as well. He doesn't scream as much for as long and definitely doesn't spit up as much either. Soy just was NOT for him.

Okay of to enjoy some much needed quiet time for the mommy!

2 comments:

Melba said...

Awesome for daytime naps!! :)

LL said...

Yay For Naps! happy Belated father's day to your hubby! I need to add you to my google reader so I can keep up!