Monday, July 20, 2009

Our Son!

Finally the time has come where I feel I can post pictures of our son and let you in on more of our daily happenings and excitement. Last week we went to court and became a forever family. We are so blessed that his firstmom chose us as his parents. I also haven't been posting because he takes up so much of my day and I love spending time with him and by the time I put him to bed I am so exhausted I head to bed as well!

He will be 11 weeks tomorrow. I love to cuddle with him and have him fall asleep on me and I treasure this more now than ever with me going back to work soon. I look at him and I can't ever imagine life without him. His smiles and coos light up our days!

He is still not napping during the day, I think we have had 2 days where he took long naps otherwise he just takes powernaps of about 10-20 minutes long here and there. But he goes down for the night between 9-10:30 and sleeps until 6-7:30 in the morning so we are very grateful for that!!! He has always held his head up really good so last week we were able to put him in his jumparoo and he LOVES it. It plays music based on his movements and he just smiles and moves it all around, we do have to put a pillow underneath him but other than that he does great in it. He is starting to become alot more content play on the blanket, watching his videos, in his swing and some other things which is great because it allows me to get somethings done.

We are all still exhausted from the busy week we had so I am off to bed.







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He's adorable!!!

LL said...

He is sooo cute! Thanks for sharing the pics of your son!

Melba said...

Oh he is absolutely darling for sure!! Talk about some nice eye candy for us baby lovers, WOW!! :)

I'm so happy for you that the legal things are getting squared away. It is a long and daunting process, and it's such a relief when you can finally relax a little bit.

Glad the routine is getting better too...it sounds like you're figuring out what works and what doesn't, which is so great!

I love that we have sons so close in age! I only started reading your blog a short time before your son came home, so it was a nice surprise!!

Hugs,

Melba

Bri said...

he is CUTE!!! Congrats again!

RB said...

Aw.. he's a cutie pie!

J said...

He is so handsome!