I have had to stomach flu for 5 days now! And I think my puppy gave it to me -she had it the week before but hers only last about 24hrs....not fair!!! I think today I am FINALLY starting to feel better. I actually got to eat sometime for dinner other than toast, applesauce or a banana!!! This has been horrible, I am hoping my husband doesn't get it!!!
I am glad to hopefully be over this flu because my nieces are coming over Friday night to spend the night and then we are getting up early Saturday and making cookies all day. My mom is coming over to help. My kitchen should be a complete mess but it will be alot of fun. Not sure what kinds of cookies we will make yet....need to get to making a list but just so exhausted from being sick....
Well still don't have alot of energy and I have wrapped some presents tonight so I am off to rest on the couch and probably to bed soon in hopes that I will be MUCH better by tomorrow.
Happy 6th Birthday Jovie!
6 years ago







1 comment:
I hope you feel better soon! (hugs)
Post a Comment