Monday, December 8, 2008

Well, nothing much going on here... I am getting my Christmas invitations ready to send out for Christmas breakfast. Yeah, they are just going to my family and yes I could just call them but I am cheesy and I like to make invitations and send them.
I did take some pictures of the nursery with my new camera. Its mostly finished, we just have to put a few things on the wall, there are 4 squares with animals in them, a saying to put on the wall, it says " I'm a dream come true", it vinyl lettering that you rub on the wall and then above the crib we will get the baby's name in letters once we get baby home. Other than that I think most of its done.....here are some pictures...Its a jungle theme. Oh I snuck in a picture of our stroller too...




As you can see I am loving my new camera and you will get sick of seeing all my new pictures....but there are more to come.... but for now I am signing off I have some small cakes to finish icing and some tv shows calling my name.
TTL.

1 comment:

J said...

I found you through my blog, you are a follower! :)

I just wanted to say that I love your nursery and I may have to steal your quote...I've been looking for something that expresses our love but isn't adoption related to put in the nursery and your qoute is perfect. I hope you don't mind! :)

Your son is beautiful and he just melts my heart...I can't wait to bring our little one home, thank you for finding me!