Tuesday, November 4, 2008



Halloween was FUN! We always go to my brothers and have chili and then whatever everyone else brings. I always bring apple cider and mulled spices and we have hot apple cider which is always good when we get back from trick-or-treating with the girls. This year since it was so nice out we ended up going to more houses and walking for 2 hours - WOW!!! Didn't seem like that long I guess because we were having so much fun! This year the my oldest niece was a hippy, the middle one was a witch and the youngest niece was supergirl - they were all very cute. Oh and how can I forget my puppy always goes too...she loves to go with the girls and she was very excited to get a milkbone at one of the houses....she wore her BOO shirt this year! My middle niece ended up spending the night and she had to take a shower to get the red and black hair color out and she was so funny because she screamed....its PURPLE....she thought that was pretty cool!

Well, I voted. Just been listen to the results come in while I am cleaning house. Hope everyone one out there also voted in this historic election!!!!

Nothing much else going on right now.... just geting my house clean and ready for Thanksgiving....better to do it now then at the last minute...that way I can enjoy my family and getting everything ready than worry about cleaning...I like to do the fun stuff - cookings, getting the table ready, getting the decorations out.... I just love the holidays...

Here are so pictures of the girls and my puppy on Halloween....Enjoy...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hi! I hope your Halloween was lots of fun! :)
I just wanted to say thank you for your sweet comment on my post about being matched. Your support means so much and is truly appreciated.
I'm so sorry about your last match falling through. I can't even imagine what that feels like and hope so much that your baby finds you soon.