Thank goodness for the holidays!!! Most days I do okay with the waiting, but the last few weeks have been bad....not sure why but I have been stir crazy. We don't have anything really going on in the adoption world. We had a couple of emails from our agency but so far no follow-ups.....so just trying to be patient and keep myself busy.......
We are having Thanksgiving here at our house and I am really looking forward to that. I LOVE to entertain and have friends and family over. I love to cook, set the table and get all the decorations out....I can't wait. I think there will be about 11 of us here for Thanksgiving. There is always so much food and desserts!
After dinner my nieces and I always get the ads out and look through them, they get the toy ads and start circling everything they can't live without. Then I write down the game plan for shopping on Friday, where to go first (which store is open the earliest) and then go from there. Friday is always alot of fun, in the past its only been my mom and I, but my father-in-law past away in last October and my mother-in-law went shopping with us last year so she asked if we were going this year and wants to go with us - we will have so much FUN and I will drag them to so many stores they won't be able to move by the end of the day!!! Oh and we will all be broke....
Well, I am off to clean some part of my house (this is one of my ways of keeping busy - I swear my house is going to be spotless soon), so that its clean for Thanksgiving. And then off to watch my shows in about an hour.....
Happy 6th Birthday Jovie!
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment