Monday, May 25, 2009

Colic baby....

My happy baby went to being a sad baby (well sometimes sad)....he is now colic and cries anywhere several hours a day some days! It breaks my heart. We did switch is formula on Friday and they said that would take about a week to see any changes but I think it might be helping...or praying I am seeing a change in him! Right now is asleep on his tummy across my legs as I type this. He is the most beautiful little person we have ever seen.

If you have any suggestions for his colic I am all ears....anything to get him and us through this! But I am really hoping the formula change is going to make all the difference in the world.

I can tell you he is perfect in everyway and I now know why we waited so long for him. I can't tell if his hair is going to be redish blonde or be blondish brown....it looks different all the time in the light..only time will tell. He is very strong is great at holding his head up and has been since he was born. He loves is paci and likes to hold it in, but when he gets mad he will just tear it right out of his mouth! Its really comical that someone so little can alread do all these things and know what he is doing...just blows me away! He is a great eater but a horrible burper! He is just all about feed me now and has just started getting mad and throwing a fit when you try to burp him, its a fight with him but we still try.

Well, since he is sleeping, I am going to take a shower and see what else we have planned for the day. Its raining here so probably work on getting this house clean which I haven't really done since he came home almost 3 weeks ago!!! Oh my!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard that tying a blanket around them with the knot on their tummy then laying them on their tummy can help.