Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Won Again.....

Are you kidding me!! This is so freaking exciting - I have won 2 more giveaways - my husband thinks I am nuts at this point but I am so excited!!!

Special thanks to Megan at Little Bella Bean - I won the Lil Washies she was giving away - here is a description from her blog: Babies first washcloth, made with 100% cotton designer fabric on one side, and super soft Minky Dot fabric on the other. You wont be able to keep your hands off these, and neither will your baby. Your little bean may just adopt them as her favorite softie before you can get them in the tub! So whether for those first baths, or for Little One’s hands to grasp, these {Lil Washies} are the perfect gift any day.
Don't have a little one to use these on? Indulge yourself!! Use the {Lil Washies} in your own tub, or for washing your face. You will feel spoiled indeed! And here is a link to what they look like:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_D5uu0_Pn6tY/SYH_OSssoHI/AAAAAAAAAcw/KO7ZruOO02E/s320/LBB+12.16.08+020.JPG
I can't wait to get them - they are so pretty!! I also love her blog - another one you should check out: http://littlebellabean.blogspot.com/
Thanks Megan!!!

Now for the other giveaway I won, its a book called I'm Turning Green which is a children's book that teaches them ways to be friendly to the environment! A big thanks to Brimful Curiosities for a great giveaway - and here is a link to her blog also check it out http://www.brimfulcuriosities.com/ - I love being able to add books to our nursery to the the book collection we are starting for our baby....

On the adoption front, I got a call today from the birth counselor that she was sending out our last profile to an expecting mom today and they are working with several expecting moms and they need more of our profiles ASAP! So that is exciting to as least know something is going on. I will be praying for the expecting mom is has requested our profile. I am working on printing more profiles right now and will get them out in the mail tomorrow....I will keep you posted if anything comes up!

We got some heartbreaking news today, a very close friend of my Aunts today her husband had a stroke last night and is not expected to live. He is on life support and they are monitoring him for 48 hours and then she will need to decide whether or not to take him off after that if no change. Their granddaughter is just about a year in remission from having leukemia, she is six and has battled this since she was 2 years old, and he just lost his brother last week and his sister a couple years ago - this family needs ALL the prayers they can get right now, please keep them in your prayers!!!

Okay well I think I have wrote enought tonight....maybe I will have more good news in the days to come... keeping my fingers crossed...

1 comment:

Abby said...

Thanks for stopping by Steals and Deals!

Best of luck to you on the adoption front. I am a big fan of adoption as my daughter is adopted. Now that I am on the other side of the process I can assure you that the right baby gets in the right home. Hang in there this is honestly the hardest part...the waiting!