Okay, I am starving..... I have TMD and had to have a procedure on Friday where they stick these two needles in my jaw area (close to your ear) and push saline in to try and push the cartlidge back where it belongs (don't worry I was completely out for this procedure). Well now I am on a liquid diet for 2 1/2 weeks and then a soft diet for 2 weeks and then maybe after 6 weeks I can try a normal diet...the goal is for me not to chew. So needless to say I am starving....I can have some foods like mashed potatoes and some pasta but it has be small enought to just swallow. So I live off pudding, jello, ice cream and soup. Now that may sound good to alot of you but let me tell you after a few days all I really want is some REAL food, nothing sweet!!!!! All these things just don't fill you up so I constantly feel hungry and always looking for something to eat.... Not sure how I even got TMD could be alot of things but I do have a 100% over bite and for whatever reason it decided to flare up and start giving me problems... hopefully this takes care of it....if not I am not sure what the next step is....
Onto brighter things my birthday party was so much fun. I got lots of great gifts -a new Vera Bradley purse, its the mailbag style in the hope garden - here is a link to a picture of it: http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/VeraBradley/10609015?$thumb$, I also got the snuggie blanket which I love, I am always cold so this has been wonderful to have when lounging on the couch and then I got a gift card to Maurices, one of my favorite stores, can't wait to get some summer clothes and the I got some money. It was great to have everyone there just hanging out and having a great time, I have pictures, just haven't downloaded them yet.
Hope everyone has a great evening!
Happy 6th Birthday Jovie!
6 years ago







3 comments:
Sounds absolutely miserable! Hope your recovery is quick and that you are good as new or better very soon.
Man, that does NOT sound like fun! Hopefully all this suffering will be worth it in the end and your TMD will be better. Hang in there!
Melba
Saw I had a new "follower" and wanted to say hi! Hope you are feeling better soon.
Post a Comment