Thursday, May 20, 2010

You say its my Birthday!

Well, this is a little late coming....but we have just be so busy there are not enough hours in the day....but without further ado....

Baby boys 1st birthday! I had a BLAST planning his party! I love to do this kind of stuff so I had been planning this for months! He loves to play with cars and trucks so we went with a construction theme....you would think it would be easy to find stuff...but not so much so I had to do some digging on some of the stuff and I made some of the other stuff!

I had been watching the weather the week before and had hoped the rain would hold off...but we had showers off and on but that didn't stop us from having a great party! Everyone showed up and he had so much fun playing with all the kids!
Here are pictures of the kids tables, party favors and his present table....



Next up is his cake (my Aunt makes cakes and she made these I almost didn't let anyone eat it because it was so awesome and I loved it!!!), a picture my niece free handed and painted (she is only 12!!!) and some more party decorations (the Happy Birthday sign and the #1 balloon I made)...



Here is Baby Boys version of his birthday....

All these friends and family start coming over and I really am not sure why everyone is here but hey I'm game I'll play with you! Wait someone is breaking out lots of great food and drinks and I am all about food these days.....let's eat!

After we eat mommy puts my in my highchair, which is all wrapped up in some yellow tablecloth, but whatever, and everyone is just looking at me...not sure why...then I see mommy with this humungus cake...is it, could it be for me, she is heading my way...oh I sure hope so, I do love cake!!!

Yes, everyone sings Hap.py Birth.day to me (I love this, I have waited for someone to sing this to me I see them do this in the restaurant to other people all the time and I LOVE it!!!) and I get some cake! This is my favorite part of the day, I could eat cake every day if mommy and daddy would let me...but of course they don't! I was very nice digging into my cake you see because I wanted to make sure I got every little piece into my mouth! I was very laid back and took my time....then mommy took it away way too soon, but then I got to play again so it was all good!


I had alot of presents to open but I really wasn't into all that, I helped with about the first two then I had mommy and daddy open the rest, I just wanted to play! And I was more into playing with the tissue paper, it was lots of fun!!!I think my favorite gift I got was from my grandma-great and it was a wagon and we go for walks all the time and I think I am big stuff in it! I also got a sand/water table, a soccer ball (I am going to play in the fall), books, some little people, and airplane and lots of other cool stuff! I also got lots of clothes which I really needed, I thought I was going to have to go naked soon as I had out grown all my clothes so fast, I really jumped from 9 months to 18 months fast, I really wasn't in those 12 months for very long...like a few days I think!


Any way it was the best and coolest 1st birthday party ever and I was so glad all my family and friends were able to come and celebrate it with me....that is what its really all about!!!

Well....I am tired now...so that's a wrap!
Baby Boy

3 comments:

LL said...

Happy Birthday N!!!! What a great party! Love the last pic of him. so cute.

Melba said...

So awesome, a very happy first birthday to your little man! What an amazing party and cool theme...I love all of it!

Melba

Jamie said...

Happy happy birthday!! :) Looks like it was a beautiful day ~ isn't it amazing how quickly time flies.....what a little cutie!! :)